Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Life...


An angel told me yesterday
To live
One has to die first
And I did

Now is this life
Where my thoughts corrode
My inerself
My mind takes over
Senses
Balancing between two opposites
Finds no solace in peace
Lives in past
Looks upto future
But never stays
In The present

Is this life
Where all one does
Is to pay for
Past deeds
Karma they call
While one does not even know
How much balance one still has
To pay

How can I live my life
When
Whenever I ask the angels
They let me die
Another death.


Om Namah Shivaya
Virtual

2 Comments:

Blogger Vami said...

we see sadness now but maybe the big picture is one of a change that was much needed. in order for us to truly know the significance of the Supreme in our life, we must feel pain and suffering mentally and emotionally. When happiness comes, we will accept it even more gratefully.
if you live to burn karma only, then there is no life but a depressing one. remember, you have a destination but the route is a beautiful one and there are fragrant flowers along the way. you can always stop and smell the flowers even though there may be holes in the road.
Your poem is BEAUTIFUL....maybe more so because many can relate to it.
you were right, sadness does bring out one's natural talent!

3:30 PM, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Virtual said...

Its said in Gita that one should do things as they come to them, with SAM BHAVA (Equanimanity .. I hope the spelling is right...) and with all sincerity. So one does not really has to look for burning of the Karma in active sort of way... but this is my feeling which I have had put up in those words.. I love enjoying the small dew drops wild flowers wet with morning sun which i find on the life's journey ....

and that makes Life Beautiful

Thanks for liking this poetry.... it made feel so good.

Om Namah Shivaya
Virtual

9:30 PM, June 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home