Monday, May 08, 2006

Life's gone by....


A Life Gone By

I have this mannequin
Hanging in my office room
One arm and a good figure
No Blouse on top
Feel like something is missing
In her life too

Her feet hangs in the air
Like she has her ground
Removed underneath too
Why I dont see her face
Smiling
Does she has nightmares too

She does not even have a face
Then how can she has dreams
Let alone nightmares
But does one really need a head
For dreams to barge in
Un asked and uncalled for

Hold on, I can see her smile
Not on her shoulders
But in the space above her
Like an apparition looking at me
Calling me to come to my own senses

Have dreams not in her head
But of my own
Let it live in the contrasts of minds
Let the thoughts categorise it
As good as opposite to Bad

But She tells me not to play the game
Of the contrasts
But feel the evenness of depth
In the restless mind
Move in to observe inside
Unattached to life

Life Gone By...

Om Namah Shivaya
Virtual

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home