Thursday, August 26, 2010

Love, Lust and Desires to BE


Love, Lust and Desires to BE
________________
There is a thin line
Between love and lust
Between sea and sky
Between me and you

Such a fine line
That I can see
Touch it from
Here
(Enclosed in the high rise monster
That mostly dot the sea )
I am reaching out to be.

From here, I hear
-Silence is whispering to the sea
Waves percolating through the window
Where darkness of my erotic thoughts
Seep in through the night's gateway
A window with three glass frames
Barred, framed and up-curtained
Unveiled and naked.
From here I see


From here I can reach out
And tear them apart
The love and the lust
The entangled Sea in the sky
And cleave out
A divide between
With my desire
To BE

Some time I want to be - BE
Some times Sea in all its thrashing about
With waves and tsunami's just want to BE too
Some times the sky
With its dark cloud and their silver linings
Just wanna BE

Some times all of us want to
Reach out
Separate love from lust
And desire just to BE
Just to be in love
Pure, undiluted, undefined
Just Love
LOVE
Love to be
_____________
ॐ नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home