Monday, August 09, 2010

Burning Bridges...


Burning Bridges
________________
Sitting alone
Burning her bridges
Piece by rending piece
Even before my heart could smell
The acrid smoke of breaking
The bridge is down
Under the bridge

Heart tries hard to keep
The fire from going on hurting, flame by flame
Her face, turned away
In the flicker of the burning lights
Refuses the bits food that he feeds
His dying love, and dies at last.

Made of blood, as foolish as it sounds;
Memories drip, from my bleeding heart
And love cast her name, again and again
On the sands of time
Waves upon waves, sea in vain
Wipes the effort, again and again

Why do I write
Why do I write on the sands
Knowing it will be wiped out
In no time, but still I do
As I know she is oriented
Towards Sea - the sea of humanity and of love

His bridge still is not burned, while she has
Burned her bridges
Life times ago
________________
Om Namah Shivaya
Virtual

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home